Complaint Review: Don's Tree Service

• Reported By: acurrentcustomer1000 — Atlanta Georgia
Don's Tree Service
Internet USA

Don's Tree Service Destroyed My Yard Internet

We have hired Doni twice before and were very satisfied with the work done. The third time is not the charm with this woman. She was hired to do general cleanup  on both sides of my rental property. I also hired her to remove 4 large pines from the backyard and we agreed that the stumps would be ground and all debris removed. Since she had performed so well in the  past, I violated my cardinal rule, and paid her before the job was complete, as I had to leave town to attend my neice's graduation. HUGE MISTAKE.

While I was gone, my neighbors hired her to remove trees from their property, and she used  my property to chip their trees up and spread them on my back yard. I came home to a sea of debris in my back yard, and two giant piles of my neighbors trees in the front yard, driveway and the street. She illegally dumped debris in the street that the county tried to fine me for it until I told them the situation. [continued below]....

.....

Doni does not return phone calls, period.

I had to threaten her with a youtube video to get her to semi-finish the job.They finally removed enough debris to avoid a county fine, but I am still left with a drebis field in my front yard and driveway. Needless to say, the stumps are not ground.

For three weeks she has been telling me they will get to it this week. After having paid Doni over $5,000, I now have to hire a debris removal company to come and complete the work.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/24/2013 12:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dons-Tree-Service/internet/Dons-Tree-Service-Destroyed-My-Yard-Internet-1061531. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Don's Tree Service