Complaint Review: Don's Trees

• Updated: Tue, August 06, 2013

• Reported By: Andrea — stone mountain Georgia
Don's Trees
2072 S Stone Mountain Lithonia Rd, Lithonia, Georgia USA

Don's Trees 2072 S Stone Mountain Lithonia Rd, Lithonia, GA ‎(770) 413-8733 ‎ · donstree.com DISHONEST, UNETHICAL & RUDE Lithonia Georgia

Unethical and dishonest…….On 06/19/2013 I received an estimate from Dons Trees to remove some tree debris from my home. The estimate was $1200. The work had to be done before 07/04 to avoid a fine. I had a court date for 07/16 and I was facing 4 months in jail for noncompliance by the court. I gave them the paper as proof. They told me that because of the rain they could not do the work but they would provide me with a letter to the courts. On 07/12 I asked for the letter and they informed me that they will only give me a letter and/or do the work if I paid them $4000 because they underestimated the job. I was shocked! Their competitor did the job $1300.. Do not do business with Dons tree ..con artist and rip off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/06/2013 02:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dons-Trees/Lithonia-Georgia-30058/Dons-Trees-2072-S-Stone-Mountain-Lithonia-Rd-Lithonia-GA-770-413-8733-dons-1073591. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Don's Trees