Complaint Review: Doorknob Discount Center, LLC

Doorknob Discount Center, LLC
13909 N Dale Mabry Hwy Suite 106 Tampa, Florida United States of America

Doorknob Discount Center, LLC Incredible inept company Tampa, Florida

*Author of original report: My mistake -- refund issued

Appalling series of errors with my orders. First order was only correct on the third shipment (a month after I first placed it). Second order also arrived with one item mis-keyed and in the wrong finish. This is their business, right? None of it seems that difficult to me. Customer service was polite but follow-up was  nonexistent. I repeatedly asked for shipping confirmation for the replacements and was told each time that I would receive an email, but never did. One rep told me she would contact the president about giving me a partial refund for all my trouble, but that never happened either. I also still haven't been refunded for an extra deadbolt they sent me in the first order, and I returned. The prices are very good so if you want to save some money and aren't in a rush, maybe try them. I really can't believe how inept they are.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/31/2013 03:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Doorknob-Discount-Center-LLC/Tampa-Florida-33618/Doorknob-Discount-Center-LLC-Incredible-inept-company-Tampa-Florida-1039516. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Doorknob Discount Center, LLC

My mistake -- refund issued

AUTHOR: Libby B - ()

My original review stated that I had not been issued a refund for an erroneously shipped deadbolt. The refund was in fact issued, though it took 2+ weeks.