Complaint Review: Doppler Internet

• Updated: Fri, January 29, 2016

• Reported By: Dale — United States of America
Doppler Internet

Doppler Internet Waste of time & money Internet

*Author of original report: Bad employees......

DO NOT waste your time or money with this company.  In the beginning the salesman was great & provided excellent customer service, but as soon as I paid them it was impossible to get ahold of anyone.  The first newsletter sent for my approval had typos and looked like it had just been cut & pasted; absolutely no thought process went into this letter at all.  Weeks would go by & I would email & never receive a reply.  Within 3 months I was passed around to 3 different reps.  The first rep I asked to replace because of his lack of motivation for our company (which showed through his work), then the 2nd rep I was assigned was the "manager" and he was going to take great care of me & get everything back on track, but found out eventually he no longer worked for the company & I was assigned another rep. which no one bothered to let me know.  The only reason I found out was because I called in until I reached someone.   The last rep sent me over the edge.  He has never called me to discuss my account & moving forward, my social media hasn't been updated for 2 weeks, I have asked him repeatedly to email me some info about 2 weeks now & have yet to receive it.  Whenever I call he has an excuse & says he will call me back, but I never hear from him.  They are a joke!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/14/2012 10:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Doppler-Internet/internet/Doppler-Internet-Waste-of-time-money-Internet-941136. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Doppler Internet

Bad employees......

AUTHOR: Dale - (United States of America)

This matter has been resolved.  Carl Doppler called me & explained there were 3 employees that were trying to destroy customer accounts, and my account was one of them.  I must say they were doing a pretty good job!!!

However, after speaking with Carl, I have decided to give this company one more chance.  I have spoken to the owner more in the past few days than I spoke to any reps. the entire 3 months I have had an account with them, so it is looking positive!  I'm all for second chances, so we'll see.  I will keep everyone posted!