Complaint Review: Dora Taylor

• Updated: Tue, November 13, 2012

• Reported By: SamanthaP — Pickering Ontario Canada
Dora Taylor
4211 46th Ave S. Seattle, Washington United States of America

Dora Taylor Dora Taylor Seattle, Washington - Fraudulently renting villas she doesn't own in Turks and Caicos Seattle, Washington

*Consumer Comment: Dora Taylor Vacation Rental Ripoff

*Consumer Comment: I was victimized too

I signed a contract with Dora for a villa rental in Provo for October 2012, had it booked since March 2012. My booking was thankfully for a few days so my amount wasn't as high, but unfortunately I had to prepay her the full amount at the time of booking. So emailed her a few weeks ago to confirm any changes and her reply back to me said " I recently lost the house and was hoping that I could find you an equivalent in the area.  Unfortunately I was not able to. I will be sending you a check for the amount that you paid." I tried emailing her again as I've not yet received my reimbursement and her webpage is down, email deactivated and the phone number is wrong...do not and I repeat do not deal with this person!!  Apparently I am not the only one she has Ripped Off.  I suggest using a Realtor on the Island for any bookings.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/24/2012 07:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dora-Taylor/Seattle-Washington-/Dora-Taylor-Dora-Taylor-Seattle-Washington-Fraudulently-renting-villas-she-doesnt-own-945715. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dora Taylor

Dora Taylor Vacation Rental Ripoff

AUTHOR: Brad - (United States of America)

My wife and I were also taken by Dora Taylor. She doesn't have anything to do with the property. We were lucky and didn't get airline tickets before we found out it was a scam. We have been in contact with the Turks and Caicos financial crimes department and had it researched. The checks did not get deposited in the Turks and Caicos. Our bank is unwilling or unable to track the cashiers check or our personal check. I guess I know how to launder money now. Last I heard the scam had moved to an address in in or near Quebec city.

I was victimized too

AUTHOR: Dave Hubenak - (United States of America)

I have filed complaints with the FBI and Seattle PD.  Let's connect and see if we can't find Dora.

shear