Complaint Review: Doral International (Andrea Bridges)

• Submitted: Thu, December 27, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, December 27, 2012

• Reported By: Benji989 — Manchester Connecticut United States of America
Doral International (Andrea Bridges)
1991 3e Avenue , Grand Mere , QC Internet, Quebec United States of America

Doral International (Andrea Bridges) Money Sending Scam Internet, Quebec

I was between jobs and recieved this job offer via email from my careerbuilder.com account. It seemed like an interesting and easy way to make some money and the company itself is a legitimate boating company.

There were several interactions via email between myself and Andrea Bridges, the Finance Director at Doral International (or so she claims). There was an online interview followed by a contract electronically signed by both parties. I was quickly hired as a "per diem money transfer agent."

I recieved email instructions and the two checks about a weeek later and quickly cashed them and transferred the money via Western Union to "the reciever from Doral International." About one week later of no communication I recieved a letter in the mail saying that those two checks had been dishonored and returned with the instructions to refer to maker. In other words I was out all the money I had sent via Western Union, over $1,900. Boy did I feel like a boob when I realized what had happened. I quickly discovered another report on this web page with the exact same incident occuring. In retrospect I'm upset that I didn't deposit the checks into my account and wait for them to clear before transferring the money. I would have only been out the $20 from the two bounced checks.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/27/2012 07:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Doral-International-Andrea-Bridges/Internet-Quebec-/Doral-International-Andrea-Bridges-Money-Sending-Scam-Internet-Quebec-987517. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Doral International (Andrea Bridges)