- Report: #987650
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Doral International (Andrea Bridges)
Doral International (Andrea Bridges)Quebec, Quebec United States of America
Doral International (Andrea Bridges) This is exactly what happened to me. I received the checks 2 days ago, i still have the checks with me I even tried to contact the checks bank. I was waiting to see any other report would appear and i We started a new transaction. You will receive the payment in 5-7 days directly to your address provided via postal mail service. Quebec, Quebec
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
We started a new transaction. You will receive the payment in 5-7 days directly to your address provided via postal mail service.
ID: KMNEI-110; Payment method: Check; Value: $1,410.00; Delivery time: 5-7 days; Attn: INVOICE #29732
The products 2 x Ultraflex Hyco-OBF Hydraulic Boxed Steering System ( INVOICE #29732) already delivered.
Features:- Designed for most outboards up to 150hp. Eliminates torque steer. 4.7 turns lock to lock. Compact design that fits most splash wells. Standard 3/4" tapered helm shaft that fits most steering wheels. Integral relief valve for over-pressure protection. Cast iron block for greater durability and longer life.
Only after you process this order will you receive more checks to process. We cannot send you more than 1-2 checks in the first week. Exception is only if you process orders very fast (36 hours). In this case you will receive many orders.
If the bank asks where the checks are from, please tell them you received them from clients and that you own a business. They have no reason or authority to pry into this matter. Once the bank sees that several checks have been cashed this operation will become routine and they will not bother you anymore.
You will receive a $150/100/50 bonus for sending the funds to us from a check in under
36 hours from the moment you receive it (not including weekends). You will deduct the bonus from our 90%.
24 hours / 150$ per check; 36 hours / 100$ per check; 48 hours/ 50$ per check
PLEASE READ THESE INSTRUCTIONS VERY CAREFULLY:
After you cash the funds please deduct your commission (10%) + $150/100/50 bonus.
Also deduct all the other fees involved from cashing the funds and transferring the money to us from the remaining 90% and send us the balance. After you have completed the tasks above, scan the Western Union receipt and send them by e-mail to us. To send the funds to us you have to:
1. Go to www.westernunion.com and click on Find agent location to find the nearest Western Union office. There is a $999.00 limit is for on-line (website) transaction. You can send the cash money from the nearest Western Union office. Please use the website locator ("Find Agent Location") to show you a Western Union office near your location. Then you have to go there and send the funds to us.
2. Go to the Western Union office and send the funds to us as a money transfer. When the Western Union employee asks you if you know the person that you are sending the money, you have to respond 'Yes'. It is their policy after 9/11 and if you respond 'No' they might not complete the transfer and that will cause delays. If they ask you why you are sending the money reply that is in personal interests, same applies if they ask you what your relationship with the receiver is. It is our Company employee that you are sending the funds to. Also, as we keep your information from other parties and never give it out to anyone so we would like you to do the same and keep our relationship private.
3. When you send the money, please calculate the final fees that Western Union will ask you and send the payment without the fees amount.
Here you have all the info that you need in transfer to make the payment:
Please fill in the following information under "Receiver" when you will complete the Western Union form:
Receiver First Name/Last Name: GLEN MCGLOSTER City: LONDON Country: UK (UNITED KINGDOM, ENGLAND)
At WU office you will need only the name, city and country.
You need to send the total - cashing fees and WU fees. Please be very careful and verify if the Western Union employee wrote the correct names for sender and receiver because they make mistakes very often and so we can prevent a lot of problems that would cost us all time and money. After you make the payment, you will get (two numbers containing 10 digits) the tracking numbers, these are called MTCN.
YOU MUST EMAIL US:
1. The exact name and address of the sender of the money (the sender name and address you wrote on the form at that you used at Western Union to send the money. This is a must, it is your info that you wrote on the Western Union money transfer form and it is needed to pick up the money)
2. The Money Transfer Control Number (MTCN) very carefully please!
3. The total amount without fees in British Pounds. Please ask the Western Union employee what was the total amount sent in British Pounds after the conversion.
4. The receiver name.
PLEASE MAKE SURE THAT YOU PROVIDE US THE 4 PIECES OF INFORMATION WE NEED SO THAT OUR EMPLOYEE CAN PICK UP THE FUNDS.
Before you send the information you can verify here: https://wumt.westernunion.com/asp/orderStatus.asp?country=global if the information is correct.
Your fast response is appreciated.
-----Original Message----- From: Xxxxxx xxxxxx mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org] Sent: Friday, December 14, 2012 8:01 AM To: Andrea Bridges Subject: Doral Employment Agreement
I apologize for the previous email. I am out of town. I am resending the agreement signed and with the contact info:
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/27/2012 11:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Doral-International-Andrea-Bridges/Quebec-Quebec-/Doral-International-Andrea-Bridges-This-is-exactly-what-happened-to-me-I-received-the-987650. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.