Complaint Review: Dorchester Media

• Updated: Mon, September 10, 2012

• Reported By: Patty — Little Falls New York United States of America
Dorchester Media
200 Madison Ave., Suite 2000 New York, New York United States of America

Dorchester Media Still owe me a year of magazines or my money refunded. New York, New York

I have subscribed to the True Story magazine for many years, as did my mother also.  When I did not receive my January 2011 magazine I tried calling the company & could not even talk to anyone, there was a recording saying that all magazines with Dorchester Media have been temporarily suspended.  I waited a couple of months & still didn't receive any magazines so I called again & received the same message as before.

About every month or so I kept calling & always got the same pre-recorded message, I never got to talk to a human.  I also sent a letter to the address listed in the front of the magazine & never received any reply to that.  I went onto the True Story website & looked for a way to contact them but there was no way to get in touch with the company at all.  The last time that I called which was several months ago the phone number was no longer in service.  My subscription didn't run out until December of 2011, so I paid for a whole year that I never received.

It is not right for Dorchester Media to get away with ripping off all the people that had subscriptions.  I also think it was pretty rotten of them to never contact us at all, our magazine subscription just stopped & we were never told why, & never had any way to contact them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/10/2012 09:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dorchester-Media/New-York-New-York-10016/Dorchester-Media-Still-owe-me-a-year-of-magazines-or-my-money-refunded-New-York-New-Yor-939357. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dorchester Media