Complaint Review: Dorchester Media

• Reported By: Betty — Berlin Wisconsin United States of America
Dorchester Media
200 Madison Ave New York, New York United States of America

Dorchester Media stiffed subscription New York, New York

I am one of the cunsumers that subscribed to True Story for many years through Dorchester Media.  When I first contacted them about missing issues I was told they were looking for a better solution to mail the magazine for home deliveries.  I was given the option to receive my money back or wait and my subscrition would be extended.  I choose the later because I dicovered it was still being sold in book stores, so I knew they were still being printed.  That was a year ago and I have not been able to make contact with them to cancel the subscription and get my money back.  The same recording is still on their phone number and I have not received any response from the e-mail I had previously used.  I am so disappointed in them and out the money.  My subscription still had  1 1/2 years left.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/13/2012 07:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dorchester-Media/New-York-New-York-10016/Dorchester-Media-stiffed-subscription-New-York-New-York-853028. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dorchester Media