Complaint Review: Doriean Hollingsworth

• Submitted: Tue, August 14, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, August 20, 2012

• Reported By: PK — Greenville South Carolina United States of America
Doriean Hollingsworth

Doriean Hollingsworth DORIEAN BARBERI DORIEAN BARBERI DORIEAN HOLLINGSWORTH DORIEAN KITTY HOLLINGSWORTH DORIO HOLLINGSWORTH DORIEN KITTY HOLLINSWORTH Internet

*Consumer Comment: The report is true

*Author of original report: An Escort is a Massage Therapist?

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: YOU ARE TELLING A LIE!

Avoid this woman at all costs!  I found out that my boyfriend had visited this "massage therapist", but he later admitted that she was a prostitute, and he paid her for sex on multiple occasions.   She currently does business in the Anderson, SC area out of the Quality Inn near the mall, among other places.  He told me that she used to advertise on Craigslist and Backpage as a hair stylist and cosmotologist- both of which were just a front for her prostitution.  If you do a search under "body rubs' or "escorts" on backpage.com in the Greenville, SC area, you can find her ads.  She is a used up, worn out and rode-hard prostitute, and nothing more.  She also has an extensive arrest record in both SC and FL.  I know at least one of her Easley High School friends, and I was told that it is well known that she has been a prostitute for some time.

I am in the process of emailing all of the local motels in the Greenville and Anderson area, along with a link to her ads online, warning them of her true occupation. [continued below]....
.....  I've already had two motels that recognized her mug shots and said that law enforcement would be called the next time she tried to check in.  Buyer Beware!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/14/2012 11:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Doriean-Hollingsworth/internet/Doriean-Hollingsworth-DORIEAN-BARBERI-DORIEAN-BARBERI-DORIEAN-HOLLINGSWORTH-DORIE-927102. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Doriean Hollingsworth

The report is true

AUTHOR: jacob cox - ()

I was a consumer, I went to a motel where i met with jasmine,aka Doriean hollingsworth, I was mislead to believe that this was a legit massage therapist. I also want to say for the record, This woman is highly trained in other areas , as in "prostitution" I noticed there was no massage table but a fairly naked woman ,and another younger girl in the room. As any man, i took the bait it was only 40 bucks. I am not proud of myself am not bragging, just being real. All it took was a half hour with this woman and now I have 2 s.t.d's. which i have been treated for and the other I wont comment on. She is still in business ,just want all men to be aware of this hag, dont fall for same crap as i did, not worth it at all, hospital trips, and embarring trips to health department, in south carolinal, she also works out of spartanburg, anderson, and myrtle beach,

i just was sent a link that she is still on the prowl, she looks different from day to day, one day black hair another blonde. look at her photo good, cant miss that face, ill never forget that face. , found her on a craiglist site, then on a backpage ad under massage therapist. the lady who is the author I give her thanks and I also read(  dorieans hollingsworths) response..stating" hater!" if she was a hater why put herself out there? why, say yeah my man had sex with a prostitute? she is no way a hater a real woman,a victim, would only keep it that real. so , thanks for starting the rippoff add and many lives can be spared from this embarrassing situation. All men be aware just as the lady stated she will be took down off the streets, with the help of consumers and knowledge , the more reports the better the police, can catch her in action, thanks for reading

An Escort is a Massage Therapist?

AUTHOR: PK - (United States of America)

I think you need to do a little legal research.  Massage is a legal term and licensed occupation, and if you did not go to school to get properly licensed, you are already breaking the law. You just made it easier for law enforcement to shut your shady business down!  :)

By the way, posting in Spartanburg or any other city in the Upstate is not going to hide the fact that you are soliciting for prostitution.  I've already informed law enforcement up there, so remember that the next time someone calls who isn't one of your "regulars".

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

YOU ARE TELLING A LIE!

AUTHOR: DORIEANK - (United States of America)

WOW REALLY? YOU MUST BE ONE OF MY BIGGEST HATERS SINCE YOU HAVE TO KNOW MY FULL NAME TO PULL THIS WEBSITE UP LOL. IT'S OKAY I HAVE ALOT OF THOSE ALL INDEPENDENT WOMEN HAVE A LOT OF HATERS! INSTED OF BEING MAD AT ME AND TRYING TO TELL LIES ABOUT ME TO KEEP PEOPLE FROM SEENING ME YOU NEED TO BE MAD AT YOUR HUSBAND BECAUSE POSTING THIS AD ABOUT ME ISNT GONNA STOP HIM FROM CHEATING ON YOU DUMMY!!! YES I DO MASSAGES AND HAIRCUTS MY BUSSINESS IS CALLED SEDUCTIVE HAIR & MASSAGE AND IM WEARING SEXY CLOTHES WHEN I DO SO AND YES I MAKE GOOD MONEY AND YOUR LITTLE NEGITIVE COMMENTS ARENT GONNA STOP THAT!!! DONT BE MAD THAT YOUR HUSBAND CAME TO SEE ME TO RELAX ITS WAS PROBLEY TO GET AWAY FROM YOU! AND TRUST ME IF I WAS A PROSITUTE UR HUSBAND PROBLEY WOULD HAVE LEFT YOU IF HE HAD SEX WITH ME SO YOU LUCKY ALL I DO IS MASSAGES. BUT HE DID ENJOY MY HANDS MASSAGING HIS BODY MAKING HIM RELAXED AND LOOKING AT MY SEXY OUTFIT I HAD ON .HE PROBLEY ENJOYED IT SO MUCH HE CAME HOME AND HAD SEX WITH YOUR FOR FREE WHILE HE IMAGENED IT WAS ME ;) IM NOT ASHAMED OF WHAT I DO AND IF IT MAKE YOU SLEEP BETTER CALL ALL THE MOTELS YOU WANT AND SEND OUT MY PHOTOS. THE POLICE HAVE TO PROVE I HAVE SEX FOR MONEY WICH I DONT. HELL IF I WAS YOU ID BE EMBARRESED TO ADMIT MY HUSBAND IS "PAYING" JUST TO LOOK AT OTHER WOMEN! YES I DO HAVE A BACK GROUND WHO ARE YOU TO JUDGE ME? YOU WONT REVEAL WHO YOU ARE. ID EVEN MEET YOU FACE TO FACE  AND SLAP THE SH*T OUT OF YOU FOR BEING SO STUPIED BUT AT THE END OF THE DAY WHOEVER YOU ARE YOUR GOING TO CONTINUE TO BE UNHAPPY AND SPEND MOST OF YOUR DAYS THINKING ABOUT ME LOL. ONE MONKEY DONT STOP NO SHOW BABY SO TRY AGAIN .IM GOING TO KEEP DOING ME AND PROVIDING MEN AND WOMEN A STRESS FREE PLACE WHERE THEY CAN RELAX AND GET AWAY FROM PEOPLE LIKE YOU! OH AND IF I DO DECIDE TO START HAVING SEX FOR MONEY YOUR HUSBAND WILL BE THE FIRST ONE I CALL ;)