Complaint Review: Doriean Hollingsworth

• Submitted: Tue, August 14, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, May 22, 2015

• Reported By: PK — Greenville South Carolina United States of America
Doriean Hollingsworth

Doriean Hollingsworth DORIEAN BARBERI DORIEAN KITTY HOLLINGSWORTH DORIO HOLLINGSWORTH RIPOFF REPORT WARNS OF PERCEIVED QUESTIONABLE CONTENT  Internet

*Consumer Comment: The report is true

*Author of original report: An Escort is a Massage Therapist?

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: YOU ARE TELLING A LIE!

Editor’s Note:  We thank our users for considering Ripoff Report as a source for information and providing warnings to the general public.  That being said, sometimes, after a review of the text, our team will determined that the content filed by an author appears to be serious in nature and is therefore perceived to be questionable and, as such, the Report Posting is placed on hold for further investigations prior to publishing OR is otherwise flagged after publication and is placed into a Review Bin.  If and when Report Postings are flagged for these types of issues, especially when there are specific serious criminal allegations, we may, as we did here, try to follow up with the Author of the Posting to obtain more information.  Our

.....ripoffreport.com/TermsOfService.aspx" target="_blank">Terms of Service require that information posted be truthful and not defamatory and we are in no position to determine what information is true or false; the author affirms the truth of a posting prior to posting.  We understand that allegations made by an author may very well be true, and we respect an author’s right to Free Speech, but in order for the information to be published once it has been flagged, or for the information to be later (((REDACTED))) once flagged after prior publication, Ripoff Report may ask the author to provide some form of explanation or documentation to support their position.  Depending on the circumstances, if the author fails to respond or timely provide adequate notification, at the sole discretion of Ripoff Report, the Report may be considered “incomplete” and may not be approved or may be (((REDACTED))) to remove the serious allegations or otherwise perceived questionable content from the Report and any Postings thereto that mention such information – more for the purposes of making sure the author is standing behind their Report as we are not a judge and jury to determine the accuracy of evidence.  Redactions below may be due to the author’s failure to adhere to our Terms of Service and/or because the author failed to timely respond with an appropriate response to our inquiry.

CONSUMERS:  Proceed with Caution when reviewing and relying on the subject Report Posting(s) below as it MAY BE FALSE and/or MISLEADING.  It is highly encouraged that you conduct additional research, from credible sources, before making any determination on whether or not to do business with the named individual(s) or business(es).

PLEASED TO SEE SUCH EFFORTS?  YOU CAN HELP RIPOFF REPORT COMBAT THESE TYPES OF ISSUES:  Ripoff Report, as resources allow, is working towards combatting Cyberharassment, Cyberstalking, Cyberbullying and/or other problems such as what is generically called “revenge posts” that can be riddled with personal commentary and/or allegations that can be serious.   Ripoff Report would love to be able to timely address each and every review request we receive, however, this takes resources.  If you think this is a worth-while endeavor, we encourage you to make a donation so that we can expand the resources that we can devote to this project.  You can make a non-tax deductible donation by visiting our “Donate to our Efforts” page and clicking on the PayPal icon near the bottom of the page.  The more resources we have, the more resources we can devote to this project and other forward thinking and positive initiatives like it.

Thank you!

~ Ripoff Report Team

NOW TO THE REPORT/POSTING(S) THAT HAS BEEN EDITORIALLY REDACTED:

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Avoid this woman at all costs!  I found out that my boyfriend had visited this (((REDACTED))).   She currently does business in the Anderson, SC area out of the (((REDACTED)))among other places.  He told me that she used to advertise on Craigslist and Backpage as a hair stylist and cosmotologist-(((REDACTED))) If you do a search under (((REDACTED))).  (((REDACTED)))

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/14/2012 11:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Doriean-Hollingsworth/internet/Doriean-Hollingsworth-DORIEAN-BARBERI-DORIEAN-KITTY-HOLLINGSWORTH-DORIO-HOLLINGSWORTH-RIPO-927102. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Doriean Hollingsworth

The report is true

AUTHOR: jacob cox - ()

I was a consumer, I went to a motel where i met with jasmine,aka Doriean hollingsworth, I was mislead to believe that this was a legit massage therapist. I also want to say for the record, This woman is highly trained in other areas , as in "prostitution" I noticed there was no massage table but a fairly naked woman ,and another younger girl in the room. As any man, i took the bait it was only 40 bucks. I am not proud of myself am not bragging, just being real. All it took was a half hour with this woman and now I have 2 s.t.d's. which i have been treated for and the other I wont comment on. She is still in business ,just want all men to be aware of this hag, dont fall for same crap as i did, not worth it at all, hospital trips, and embarring trips to health department, in south carolinal, she also works out of spartanburg, anderson, and myrtle beach,

i just was sent a link that she is still on the prowl, she looks different from day to day, one day black hair another blonde. look at her photo good, cant miss that face, ill never forget that face. , found her on a craiglist site, then on a backpage ad under massage therapist. the lady who is the author I give her thanks and I also read(  dorieans hollingsworths) response..stating" hater!" if she was a hater why put herself out there? why, say yeah my man had sex with a prostitute? she is no way a hater a real woman,a victim, would only keep it that real. so , thanks for starting the rippoff add and many lives can be spared from this embarrassing situation. All men be aware just as the lady stated she will be took down off the streets, with the help of consumers and knowledge , the more reports the better the police, can catch her in action, thanks for reading

An Escort is a Massage Therapist?

AUTHOR: PK - (United States of America)

I think you need to do a little legal research.  Massage is a legal term and licensed occupation, and if you did not go to school to get properly licensed, you are already breaking the law. You just made it easier for law enforcement to shut your shady business down!  :)

By the way, posting in Spartanburg or any other city in the Upstate is not going to hide the fact that you are soliciting for prostitution.  I've already informed law enforcement up there, so remember that the next time someone calls who isn't one of your "regulars".

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

YOU ARE TELLING A LIE!

AUTHOR: DORIEANK - (United States of America)

WOW REALLY? YOU MUST BE ONE OF MY BIGGEST HATERS SINCE YOU HAVE TO KNOW MY FULL NAME TO PULL THIS WEBSITE UP LOL. IT'S OKAY I HAVE ALOT OF THOSE ALL INDEPENDENT WOMEN HAVE A LOT OF HATERS! INSTED OF BEING MAD AT ME AND TRYING TO TELL LIES ABOUT ME TO KEEP PEOPLE FROM SEENING ME YOU NEED TO BE MAD AT YOUR HUSBAND BECAUSE POSTING THIS AD ABOUT ME ISNT GONNA STOP HIM FROM CHEATING ON YOU DUMMY!!! YES I DO MASSAGES AND HAIRCUTS MY BUSSINESS IS CALLED SEDUCTIVE HAIR & MASSAGE AND IM WEARING SEXY CLOTHES WHEN I DO SO AND YES I MAKE GOOD MONEY AND YOUR LITTLE NEGITIVE COMMENTS ARENT GONNA STOP THAT!!! DONT BE MAD THAT YOUR HUSBAND CAME TO SEE ME TO RELAX ITS WAS PROBLEY TO GET AWAY FROM YOU! AND TRUST ME IF I WAS A PROSITUTE UR HUSBAND PROBLEY WOULD HAVE LEFT YOU IF HE HAD SEX WITH ME SO YOU LUCKY ALL I DO IS MASSAGES. BUT HE DID ENJOY MY HANDS MASSAGING HIS BODY MAKING HIM RELAXED AND LOOKING AT MY SEXY OUTFIT I HAD ON .HE PROBLEY ENJOYED IT SO MUCH HE CAME HOME AND HAD SEX WITH YOUR FOR FREE WHILE HE IMAGENED IT WAS ME ;) IM NOT ASHAMED OF WHAT I DO AND IF IT MAKE YOU SLEEP BETTER CALL ALL THE MOTELS YOU WANT AND SEND OUT MY PHOTOS. THE POLICE HAVE TO PROVE I HAVE SEX FOR MONEY WICH I DONT. HELL IF I WAS YOU ID BE EMBARRESED TO ADMIT MY HUSBAND IS "PAYING" JUST TO LOOK AT OTHER WOMEN! YES I DO HAVE A BACK GROUND WHO ARE YOU TO JUDGE ME? YOU WONT REVEAL WHO YOU ARE. ID EVEN MEET YOU FACE TO FACE  AND SLAP THE SH*T OUT OF YOU FOR BEING SO STUPIED BUT AT THE END OF THE DAY WHOEVER YOU ARE YOUR GOING TO CONTINUE TO BE UNHAPPY AND SPEND MOST OF YOUR DAYS THINKING ABOUT ME LOL. ONE MONKEY DONT STOP NO SHOW BABY SO TRY AGAIN .IM GOING TO KEEP DOING ME AND PROVIDING MEN AND WOMEN A STRESS FREE PLACE WHERE THEY CAN RELAX AND GET AWAY FROM PEOPLE LIKE YOU! OH AND IF I DO DECIDE TO START HAVING SEX FOR MONEY YOUR HUSBAND WILL BE THE FIRST ONE I CALL ;)