Complaint Review: Dorothy Slattery

• Submitted: Sat, March 10, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, March 10, 2012

• Reported By: Dorothy — Omaha Nebraska United States of America
Dorothy Slattery

Dorothy Slattery Savemore did not send the Barnes and Noble gift card I ordered. I've attempted three times to contact them and have heard nothing. Internet

*Author of original report: mistake

I placed an order for a gift card to Barnes and Noble through Savemore.com in December 2011.
I never received the gift card but was charged on my credit card.
After 3 attempts to contact them, I have heard nothing.
Rip off!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/10/2012 02:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dorothy-Slattery/internet/Dorothy-Slattery-Savemore-did-not-send-the-Barnes-and-Noble-gift-card-I-ordered-Ive-at-851813. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dorothy Slattery

mistake

AUTHOR: Dorothy Slattery - (United States of America)

Savemore never sent me the gift card to Barnes and Noble, but they did not charge me either.  I deleted my credit card information on their site because they do not respond to my inquiries.  Now I know they have a horrible reputation, and it is a risk to let them have any financial information.