Complaint Review: Dorrance

• Reported By: jeanie breedwell — wildwood Florida United States of America
Dorrance
pittsburgh, Pennsylvania United States of America

Dorrance Assassination By Doctor pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

I paid 7,000 dollars to have my book, Assassination By Doctor. I have been in touch with several distributors that have told me the book has been selling, yet Dorrance tells me that i have no royalties due to me. They are keeping the profits from my book to themselves. It has been on the market for over 2 years and they have not sent me anything but $5.71. That is just a slap in the face. I would like to slap them back in the face. Why doesn't the BBB do anything about these criminal activities that these companies practice. It is a travesty of Justice. Yet they are getting away with it. Where is the Justice in that. Are they paying off the law to keep from getting prosecuted?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/18/2012 10:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dorrance/pittsburgh-Pennsylvania-/Dorrance-Assassination-By-Doctor-pittsburgh-Pennsylvania-970962. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dorrance