Complaint Review: Dort FCU, Susan J.Hart, Kelvin Brown

• Submitted: Thu, October 25, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, October 25, 2007

• Reported By:Gadsden Alabama
Dort FCU, Susan J.Hart, Kelvin Brown
6146 Flushing Rd. Davison,, Minnesota U.S.A.

Dort FCU, Susan J.Hart, Kelvin Brown It started with a email about a collectible I had on Myspace classifies. This person has my name address and my phone # Davison, Minnesota

On top of having my personal information, I received a strange call this morning about my bank account. I feel that I have been scammed again by the same people. This or these persons will not stop!!! Can they be stopped?I called my bank of course no action can be taken unless they try to obtain money from my account. This sucks and I did not have things like this happen until I got online.

Ck37littlejohn
Gadsden, Alabama

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/25/2007 01:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dort-FCU-Susan-JHart-Kelvin-Brown/Davison-Minnesota-48423/Dort-FCU-Susan-JHart-Kelvin-Brown-It-started-with-a-email-about-a-collectible-I-had-on-280892. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dort FCU, Susan J.Hart, Kelvin Brown