Complaint Review: Dotzila

• Submitted: Thu, January 31, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, January 31, 2013

• Reported By: Ripped off and bamboozled — Highland Park New Jersey United States of America
Dotzila
8160 Cadillac Highway, Benzonia MI 49616 Benzonia, Missouri United States of America

Dotzila Supergadgets Dotzila and/or Supergadgets - both ripoffs! Benzonia, Missouri

Please save yourself the aggravation and disappointment that I am experiencing from attempting to purchase something from Dotzila.  I purchased a coupon from Livingsocial to buy two iphone 5 items from Dotzila for $12.  As I attempted to use the coupon on the Dotzila site, I repeatedly received a message stating that the coupon was already redeemed.  I finally gave up but soon discovered that Dotzila not only redeemed my coupon but charged me $47.99 twice, for a total of $95.98.  This was in addition to the $12 charge for the product.

I made several attempts to contact Dotzila by phone but repeatedly received their voice mail.  I finally emailed them and eventually received a response stating that their site was experiencing technical difficulties and that I would receive a refund shortly.  My refund never came but my order which was for ONE Iphone 5 adaptor and ONE 10 foot charging cable was not correct.  Dotzila mailed me THREE iphone 5 adaptors and NO 10 foot charging cable.  I am livid!

The envelope came from a company called Supergadgets out of Benzonia, MI.  I tried calling the telephone number for Supergadgets, and low and behold, I receive the same voice mail that I received when contacting Dotzila.

Stay away people.  Its just not worth the headache.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/31/2013 03:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dotzila/Benzonia-Missouri-/Dotzila-Supergadgets-Dotzila-andor-Supergadgets-both-ripoffs-Benzonia-Missouri-1006893. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dotzila