Complaint Review: Dotzila

• Reported By: Ben — Virginia
Dotzila
Internet USA

Dotzila Bluetooth Shower Speaker Ripoff Internet

*Consumer Comment: Ahhh! Me too!

*Consumer Comment: Me Too!

I attempted to purchase a deal from LivingSocial of a bluetooth shower speaker. I put in my card number several times and it didn't accept it. I googled the company, dotzila, and realized they had scammed others in the same fashion, through LivingSocial. I am ending all of my business with Dotzila, LivingSocial and all other similar services.

Anything bought from Dotzila is a scam!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/15/2014 10:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dotzila/internet/Dotzila-Bluetooth-Shower-Speaker-Ripoff-Internet-1123773. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dotzila

Ahhh! Me too!

AUTHOR: Amyluvsjj - ()

I also have the same problem but I bought TWO! They charged me 2 shipping fees, yet claim they were both in 1 box and it got "lost". I am now in a worthless cycle of emailing customer service daily. It appears to be an "international" company, where English is their second language. I have several emails where one day they told me they me they would reship, then another they refused. They also admitted to having insurance that would cover the "lost" shipment. I am going to contact Living Social today. Good luck to anyone who chooses to deal with this company!

Me Too!

AUTHOR: susan f. - ()

I had the same experience.  Purchased the blue tooth shower speaker through Living Social and never received it, no response to my emails, over a month ago.  I am going to ask Living Social for a refund.  I am disturbed to learn that they continue to do business with these people, given the growing list of complaints.