Complaint Review: Dotzila

• Updated: Fri, July 11, 2014

• Reported By: Profgeorge — Knoxville Tennessee
Internet USA

Dotzila Scam Company!!!!! Internet

I purchased a Bluetooth Speaker via LivingSocial from this bogus company and with a month of using the speaker for no more than four times, it won't keep a charge. I immediately wrote Dotzila and it took them four days to come back and say this:

"Sorry to note your mail. As per our refund policy, we are not permitted to refund shipping charges of products which are already shipped, we only undertake replacements within 30 days. Refund is only given to customers who cancel their orders before a product is shipped. The refund policy is also mentioned on our web site.
Once again regret the inconvenience.
Dotzila Customer Support 3"
i am P*****!!!! I am contacting LivingSocial now about it. I will not stop until I've been refunded ALL of my money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/11/2014 09:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dotzila/internet/Dotzila-Scam-Company-Internet-1161277. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dotzila