Complaint Review: Dotzila

• Submitted: Sat, February 09, 2013
  • Updated: Sat, February 09, 2013

• Reported By: jolie — United States of America

Dotzila Super Gadget Dotzila / SuperGadget SCAMMED ME TOOO! Internet

OMG, I can not believed i was scammed TWICE by this company too! I bought a iPhone 5 10foot cable deal from LivingSocial, it was sold by this company named "Dotzilla" I thought Livingsocial was reputable, and after seeing more than 30,000 people bought it, I thought it was legit. When I tried to redeem the voucher, it also told me item has been used, after many many attempts, I emailed them, someone said I will receive the cable in the mail, after 1.5 months of waiting, i finally received it, the cable flat out DO NOT WORK! i tried to get in touch with them, no one ever email me back. Now I realized this company is the same as Super Gadget, i was scammed when buying one of its iPad camera connection kit at a deal site, i never received the product i paid for, i kept calling its customer service line and it never went through! I am furiour that a scam like this company kept scamming people!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/09/2013 03:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dotzila/internet/Dotzila-Super-Gadget-Dotzila-SuperGadget-SCAMMED-ME-TOOO-Internet-1011249. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dotzila