Complaint Review: Dotzila.com

• Updated: Wed, April 30, 2014

• Reported By: Anonymous — Jersey City New Jersey
Internet USA

Dotzila.com Sells fake and dangerous items Internet

Purchased Living Social Deal for two Iphone 5 Kickstand Battery Cases.  Waited three weeks for them  Opened one put my Iphone after a few minutes of pluging the power in it overheated so bad  i could hardly touch it but I needed to get my phone out.  It melted the plastic on the case.  I attempted to contact dotzila but they will not acknowledge the defect and refuse to refund.  All they want to do is send me two new cases.  I'm sure if I had left my phone in the case it would have not only damaged my phone but possible caused a fire.  Do not buy these cases!!!!! I have complained to Living Social they are being very helpful.  I have filed a complaint with paypal and I will also be filing a clam with U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/30/2014 12:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dotzilacom/internet/Dotzilacom-Sells-fake-and-dangerous-items-Internet-1142983. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dotzila.com