Complaint Review: Douala International Airport - Mr. Kelly Ray

• Reported By:Norfolk Virginia
Douala International Airport - Mr. Kelly Ray
5 Long Way Road Akwa, Doula, Cameroon

Douala International Airport - Mr. Kelly Ray Yorkies FRAUD Doula Cameroon

this is a major issue and someone has to do something about it! I was about to fall for the same scam myself and thanks God I saw this article. i mean I was just about to send this person a westernunion with $180.00 payment to put the puppy on a fly that I never heard off, not only that he email me pictures and info on the puppies. I save all the meail from this guy and asked him not to contact me again!

Best from virginia
Norfolk, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/04/2009 11:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Douala-International-Airport-Mr-Kelly-Ray/Doula-00237/Douala-International-Airport-Mr-Kelly-Ray-Yorkies-FRAUD-Doula-Cameroon-440791. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Douala International Airport - Mr. Kelly Ray