Complaint Review: Doubelday Book Club

• Submitted: Tue, January 15, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, January 15, 2013

• Reported By: Carla — High Point North Carolina United States of America
Doubelday Book Club

Doubelday Book Club Sent me books I did not order, charged my credit card, and then was told I had to wait to receive the books, send them back and then wait for my credit on my bank account. I never ordered the books, Internet

My credit card was charged by Double Day Book Club for books I did not order. When I called them, they said I had to wait to receive the books, send them back, then wait for the credit. I never ordered books. I declined them. I am going to fulfill my commitment and get out of this book club. I have been a good member in past years but it seems now they only want to rip people off. My bank account may be affected by this charge and I may have returned checks due to their charges on my card. I will never use this company again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/15/2013 07:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Doubelday-Book-Club/internet/Doubelday-Book-Club-Sent-me-books-I-did-not-order-charged-my-credit-card-and-then-was-t-997078. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Doubelday Book Club