Complaint Review: Double Down Casino

• Submitted: Sun, September 02, 2012
  • Updated: Sun, September 02, 2012

• Reported By: Cardan — St. Andrews United States of America
Double Down Casino

Double Down Casino Is there no one out there that protects players from these types of rip offs. I bought chips. I have won bonus, the bonus will not activate, I have one free spins, free spins will not activate, Internet

Is there no one out there that protects players from these types of rip offs. I bought chips. I have won bonus, the bonus will not activate, I have one free spins, free spins will not activate, I have gotten into the bonus and when the bonus is over, I am not awarded my winnings. I have email tech and get form letters "sorry you are having this experience and we are working on issues" They will take money, however will not address the issues. Will not correct the problems. I have completed a search and see that thousands are complaining. Does the company they are affiliate with not care either.  There must be some kind of regulatory organization that can assist players who are unaware of this rip off, does online games like Double Down Casino never have to answer to anyone for how they conduct and run their games.  Players catch on and can quit, thousands are going to be ripped off. I do not want my money back, I want this Company to answer for what they are doing to innocent players. Can anyone tell me who we go to ?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/02/2012 11:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Double-Down-Casino/internet/Double-Down-Casino-Is-there-no-one-out-there-that-protects-players-from-these-types-of-ri-936203. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Double Down Casino