Complaint Review: Double Down Casnio IGT

• Updated: Mon, February 24, 2014

• Reported By: diana — Fort McMurray Alberta Alabama
Double Down Casnio IGT
Elliott Avenue West 333 Seattle, Washington USA

Double Down Casnio IGT Greg Enell CEO Feel very Violated and ripped off a victum . Seattle Washington

I feel very violated and abused in the fact that Double Down Casino has used my personal information on face book. They have continued to ignore the fact that people are complaing about technical issues we are having.

I have paid over 1000''s of dollars to play this game  and is still not leveling up for close to a year now or giving the proper credits. I have missing coin,  100 of millions chips and missing friends request for chips.

I had to bring in a  computer tech in my home to fix our computer for there is a site on facebook that looks like their game and has all my friends on it my amount and level and it is a spam /  a hacker site. [continued below]....

..... DDC  say it not theirs so they can not do anything about it.

I say it is fruad and fruad for DDC to let the players believe that it is. They continue to ignore the fact that I am a consumer and that I have paid good money to play this site and that is should be working to it full potential.

I have been playing this game since it open and have nothing but trouble.They even went as far as telling me unless they hear from the BBB they will not look into it further and the file is closed. I have many photo shot's of the game misfunctioning missing chips, people complaints and e mail dismissing the issues.

They have also said that my province has had complaints and they will look into it but did helped. I even started a petition against them for other player who also have the same concerns and violations on their rights. They don't care about the paying customers.This site continues to fraud it customers.

(((email redacted)))

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/24/2014 08:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Double-Down-Casnio-IGT/Seattle-Washington-98119/Double-Down-Casnio-IGT-Greg-Enell-CEO-Feel-very-Violated-and-ripped-off-a-victum-Seatt-1126003. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Double Down Casnio IGT