Complaint Review: DoubleDown Casino

• Updated: Fri, November 08, 2013

• Reported By: jenh — Joliet Illinois
DoubleDown Casino
internet, Select State/Province USA

DoubleDown Casino Bought 1 million chips for $1 through their November promotion on November 7,2013. They took my money and never gave me my chips. Internet

On November 7, 2013 I paid $1 through a debit card for 1 million chips. It was a November promotion. DoubleDown Casino took my money and never sent my chips. I either want my $1 back or I want the 1 million chips that I paid for. Thank you,

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/08/2013 07:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DoubleDown-Casino/internet-Select-StateProvince-internet/DoubleDown-Casino-Bought-1-million-chips-for-1-through-their-November-promotion-on-Novem-1097863. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DoubleDown Casino