- Report: #1080624
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: DoubleU Casino
DoubleU CasinoInternet USA
DoubleU Casino Sudden Policy Changes and Unfair Gaming Practices To Exhort Money From Players. Internet
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
1. I paid $500 for a lifetime VIP membership so that i could get into their only casino with highroller machines with mega jackpots. Shortly afterwards they added new casinos with highroller machines and mega jackpots available to those who didn't have to pay to play. I feel cheated because i had to pay so much for a priviledge that is now given to everyone for free. I feel they have done this because many people will buy chips for a chance to win a mega jackpot.
2. Although in the beginning they own policy stated that everybody would be playing for the same jackpot available on a machine no matter the size of their wager so as to be fair to those players that have very little chips. Recently they institued a new so called "fair play policy" that is a total reversal of the policy in place when i purchased my lifetime membership and has robbed me of the joy and anticipation of winning a decent jackpot. Again i feel cheated.
3.DoubleU casino has been steadly tightening up their machines and making free chips, bonuses that we earn and share available less and less in an attempt to exhort more money from chip sales so that we can play. They also have a problem with 'sticky' dragging wheels, no matter how well or fair a machine has been playing if the wheels start dragging or some seem sticky you have two options: either get off that machine and find another or kiss you chips goodbye because the sticky wheels prevent you from getting anymore decent payouts and you will lose all your chips so very quickly. If it looks as if you are about to hit a jackpot, big win or much needed bonus round you will suddenly be disconnected and booted off your machine. They always blame it on your internet connection or server or browser. but if i have their free chip or fan page open at the same time i won't get disconnected from them.
4. Two people can play the same machine at the same time and will also be playing the one you are on without your knowledge. Jackpots that i have invested so many chips in will sometimes disappear as soon as i get disconnected/booted. also have won Jackpots or big wins and got disconnected before the congratulations screen comes up so there will be no screenshot to send DUC support.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/30/2013 06:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DoubleU-Casino/internet/DoubleU-Casino-Sudden-Policy-Changes-and-Unfair-Gaming-Practices-To-Exhort-Money-From-Pla-1080624. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.