stick

• Submitted: Wed, August 01, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, August 01, 2007

• Reported By:MONTEVALLO Alabama
Doubleday Book Club
doubledaybookclub.com CAMP HILL,, Pennsylvania U.S.A.

Doubleday Book Club I BOUGHT SOME BOOKS FROM THEM THEY SAID THAT I HAD OVER PAID THEM THAT I HAD TO BUY THREE MORE BOOKS THAT THEY WOULD PAY POSTAGE ON THEM NOW THEY KEEP SAYING THAT I OWE THEM 139.50 I REMEMBER PAYING THAT AMOUNT TO THEM SOME Ripoff CAMP HILL Pennsylvania

THEY ARE TRYING TO COLECT THE SAME AMOUNT MORE THAN ONCE, THEY KEEP CLAIMING THE SAME AMOUNT THAT I PAYED THEM. AND THEY KEEP ON SENDING MORE BOOKS, TO ME EVEN WHEN I TOLD THEM NOT TO.

Floyd
MONTEVALLO, Alabama

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/01/2007 08:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Doubleday-Book-Club/CAMP-HILL-Pennsylvania-17012-6461/Doubleday-Book-Club-I-BOUGHT-SOME-BOOKS-FROM-THEM-THEY-SAID-THAT-I-HAD-OVER-PAID-THEM-THA-264699. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Doubleday Book Club