Complaint Review: Doubleday Book Club

• Reported By: Tanya — Romeoville Illinois United States of America
Doubleday Book Club
P.O. Box 916400 Rantoul, Illinois United States of America

Doubleday Book Club Identity Theft/ Fraudulent Charges Rantoul, Illinois

I just checked my credit report, and Doubleday Book Club showed up on two of my reports.  The problem is that I never had any kind of membership with this particular club.  It showed that I started my membership as of July 2012, and that I am already delinquent.  I cannot get a response fom them and I am angered that an account showed up on my reports that I have never used.  I am wondering how this could have happened and how do I get this situation resolved.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/26/2012 03:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Doubleday-Book-Club/Rantoul-Illinois-61866/Doubleday-Book-Club-Identity-Theft-Fraudulent-Charges-Rantoul-Illinois-973972. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Doubleday Book Club