Complaint Review: Doubleday Book Club

• Submitted: Wed, February 02, 2011
  • Updated: Wed, February 02, 2011

• Reported By: jules — Provo Utah United States of America
Doubleday Book Club
Doubleday Book & Music Clubs, 1540 Broadway, New Y Internet United States of America

Doubleday Book Club Receiving threatening bills when I don't have an account with them! Internet

I received a letter from this company stating I would be charged for three books at 19 dollars a piece for books I hadn't ordered because I needed to finish a membership obligation.

I do not have an account or any membership with this company and have not had for over five years. I do not have an obligation to buy books from this company.

I have not received any response from them regarding my emails to customer service except an automated one stating they are looking into the issue.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/02/2011 02:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Doubleday-Book-Club/internet/Doubleday-Book-Club-Receiving-threatening-bills-when-I-dont-have-an-account-with-them-I-689929. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Doubleday Book Club