intended

• Submitted: Wed, July 14, 2010
  • Updated: Wed, July 14, 2010

• Reported By: writern — helena Alabama United States of America
Doubleday Book Club

Doubleday Book Club bogus billing! returned the books that were not ordered, cancelled membership. now 3 years later I am being hounded by a collection agency! Internet

Doubleday Book Club must be in financial trouble. I canceled my membership 3 years ago, send back unsolicited books, and notified the organization in writing to cancel the membership. After 2-3 months,the membership was canceled.

Now I am being hounded by a collection agency, RJM Acquisitions, LLC for a mythical unpaid balance of $73.72. Each letter from the collection agency has a different amount on it ranging from $73.00 up to $130.00+.

Contacting Doubleday is a waste of time, and a study in frustration.

Of intrest, I have recently received several "We want you back" emails from Doubleday to rejoin. If I had an account with this company that had to be turned over to a collection agency, I beleive I would not want a customer like myself back.

Makes you want to go Hmmmmm...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/14/2010 02:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Doubleday-Book-Club/internet/Doubleday-Book-Club-bogus-billing-returned-the-books-that-were-not-ordered-cancelled-m-623178. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Doubleday Book Club