Complaint Review: Doubledown Casino

• Reported By: MBattaglia — Rush New York
Doubledown Casino
, Select State/Province USA

Doubledown Casino They took $80,000,000 from my account internet

I purchased $100,000,000 at the cost of $99.00 us currency.  I was playing last night when the battory on my computer went dead.  I plugged in the battory a few minutes later only to find that my $128,000,000 in winnings is now down to $42,000,000.  I emailed them asking them to look into my account to see what happened and they emailed me back two hours later saying that sometimes there is a delay in posting of winnings and losses.  Do they think I'm an idiot...this is nonsense...either my account was hacked or they took my ponts back.  I think they did because I have a spyware on my computer and have no problems with security.  Doubledown said they researched my account and found nothing unusual.  Sorry for the inconvenience...no reimbursement of any kind.. I'm stuck and they don't care.  I'm doing this so other people are aware of these preditory companys.  Just another scam trying to make money off people with a real job.  I hope they are awake all night thinking about how wrong this is...but I doubt it!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/23/2014 03:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Doubledown-Casino/Select-StateProvince/Doubledown-Casino-They-took-80000000-from-my-account-internet-1125909. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Doubledown Casino