Complaint Review: Doubling Stocks; Michael Cohen; Marl; Carl Williamson; David Jonas

• Submitted: Wed, April 09, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, April 09, 2008

• Reported By:redondo beach California
Doubling Stocks; Michael Cohen; Marl; Carl Williamson; David Jonas
doublingstocks.com Seattle, Washington U.S.A.

Doubling Stocks; Michael Cohen; Marl; Carl Williamson; David Jonas rip-off... no joke!!! Seattle Washington

I ordered the $44 doubling stocks newsletter. I was immediately inundated with "thank yous", etc. from Michael Cohen. As I was reading the info. sent to me, basically info. I already knew, I was invited to join the "trial group" for Marl, the stock-picking robot, which ordinarily goes for $28,000 for a "license" to operate. But, they wanted a test group. I was given 1 stock trade within a couple of days. I found that company to be non-existant. I bit on the trial group thing and found I couldn't even get it downloaded. I sent off a "ticket" to the support site and found that there were no downloads or other information as was promised. I did get a few responses re: the Marl download problem. Of course there was no helpful information because I believe them to actually be non-existent except to take your money. I challenged them to prove themselves besides useless e-mails, or give me my money back..$144. I haven't heard from them since.
Do not be taken in by this group. They show you a picture of a building in Miami, Fl. stating that is Michael's office and actually give a phone # which is phony. I tried it. How they all of a sudden got from Seattle to Miami is a question. If you find out, let me know. They also have another web-site showing a picture of an older man sitting and a younger man standing behind him. They are supposed to be Michael and John Cohen, father and son. It too is trying to sell stock help. Who knows?

Mc22000
redondo beach, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/09/2008 05:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Doubling-Stocks-Michael-Cohen-Marl-Carl-Williamson-David-Jonas/Seattle-Washington/Doubling-Stocks-Michael-Cohen-Marl-Carl-Williamson-David-Jonas-rip-off-no-joke-S-324904. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Doubling Stocks; Michael Cohen; Marl; Carl Williamson; David Jonas