rank

• Submitted: Tue, January 03, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, February 13, 2013

• Reported By: Ladie Michigan — Nebraska United States of America
438 swanson Drive Myrtle beach 29579 Internet United States of America

Doug Jones Douglas Jones, MLRH Commissioner Cheats On His Wife, Liar & Fraud Internet

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Statement of investigation and findings

*Consumer Comment: WARNING DOUG JONES CYBER STALKER

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Doug Jones is an honorable man

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Ridiculous and unfounded allegations

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Response

I writing this statement to inform and WARN all about the actions of this very Smooth liar and cheater this man DOUG JONES really is. HE uses his MLRH Commissioner position to wine and dine woman. And MLRH lets this man do this and get way with it. They don't care who this man hurts

I met this man during a roller hockey event during of 2011, He talks really really smooth, told me He is the Commissioner of MLRH  (TRUE) and one of its founding partners (NOT TRUE). Then he told me he owned a Famous Amusement Center on the east coast (NOT TRUE), That he was divorced for his very mean woman (NOT TRUE) Retired from MLH (NOT TRUE).

WE talk for some time then I would met him monthly as he traveled for MLRH in OCT & NOV. I found out that I was not the only woman that he was sleeping with to. [continued below]....

..... I have met two others in the same boat as me. I Have emails and phone messages from him. Then I called his corporate office and found out that form a woman there that he did not own the company but was FIRED from his job. What a liar. Now I'm so mad.

So I started to research this man. This is what I have found on the internet and that he writes on this site.

• Owes back Child support in CA.

• Does not own the company in South Carolina

• That he is still married and lives with her today.

• Not retired from the NHL.

• Not Founding Partner in MLRH.

• Cheats with other woman when he travels

• He's a NOT Full time Scout for a MLH Hockey team

I called him on the phone and he told me he would call me back. He started that he fired that girl for saying that. I confronted him about about all this when he called me back... He was just stumbling over everything. He was yelling at me on the phone saying how dare me for accusing him of things. I could hear that tick he has with his cheek on the phone. He called me a slut and hung up... Damn I'm so mad. So its time for the TRUTH to be told...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/03/2012 07:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Doug-Jones/internet/Doug-Jones-Douglas-Jones-MLRH-Commissioner-Cheats-On-His-Wife-Liar-Fraud-Internet-817138. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Doug Jones

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Statement of investigation and findings

AUTHOR: Williams Law LLC - ()

In regard to the previous posts on this page, our firm now discovers the following:

This website does not verify or require identification to post. Anyone can make up a screen name and then after doing so and verifying an email account which can be set up, can then post whatever it is without that person being asked to verify information.

This site places the information, false or true in the top search engines of google, bing, etc and thus again, allows a simple search of anyone's name, to register the information as being posted on here.

This site does not verify information and or checks facts.

Again, our client, Mr. Jones has provided airline records, hotel records through his personal rewards accounts and rental car records which have all shown he was in another part of the United States during the time frame of these so called meetings. His phone records from that time period with T-mobile have confirmed his only calls were to a Michigan hockey rink and an employee, as well as a team owner of a MLRH franchise. There are no such numbers which have not been followed up with. Also, while we cannot retrieve text messages, we can retrieve to whom the text messages have been sent and received from and there are no numbers which match Michigan other than the above.

Also, that a female from Santa Monica, who Mr. Jones was involved with, has used social media to lash out at him again as she did in the years 2006, 2007 and 2008. Their relationship ended in August of 2006. However, this person continued to use the webstream to post false information, create false accounts on message boards and continue to harass Mr. Jones even though he had moved to another state. This person was the recipient of a legal notice through an attorney in Orange county which has been verified through those law offices as well as her identity. After strong review of the last post here it is obvious, but while not proven that the information on here has a strong probablity that she is again harassing our client. This female continues to check Mr. Jones's social media accounts, including linkedin.com which will leave a "footprint" of where the person looking at the account comes from.

In conclusion our law firm finds it reprehensible that this website allows anyone to simply come here, make up a screen name and post false information that is out for mass public consumption. We also find it even more ridiculous that there are those who have taken this information and tried to damage our client's reputation and hurt his business endeavors by sending this "false" link with no proof to others he is involved with business wise.

At this point, this firm will continue to investigate the false claims on here and eventually serve notice to the parties who have posted on this site.

Again, you may contact our firm at sclaw016@gmail.com if you have information concerning the false information posted here.

David Williams, ESC

#2 General Comment

Statement of legal notice and pendng action

AUTHOR: Williams Law LLC - (USA)

In reference to the above comments in regard to our client, Douglas Jones, we have been able to establish the following information and fact.

1. Mr. Jones, did not travel to Michigan in September, October or November of 2011. Rather he was in another state with a witness who can and has corroborated his whereabouts and accounts. This includes airline reservations and hotel reservations that have been recorded and submitted as proof of his whereabouts.

2. Mr. Jones's cell phone records from the months of August, September, October and November, 2011 do not have any Michigan and or text numbers from Michigan, with the exception of a client he had done business with and was speaking to, This has been confirmed by the business phone number. Furthermore, his records for the months following speak the same, in regard to the claims being made.

3. Our affiliates in Santa Monica, California, are in the process of filing a restraining order against a female who, has in the past sent derogatory information and statements to Mr. Jones's former business partners as well as posting internet fraud material, using his name, and so called screen name, "jonsey 36". This female, has harassed, stalked and continued to give Mr. Jones a difficult time on public forums, message boards and has created false identities for him on Myspace and using other social media. This female has been identified, and we are working toward resolving these issues with the courts. Mr. Jones briefly dated this female from September of 2005 until June of 2006. We have been able to also establish that this female used Mr. Jones's case sensitive passwords and accounts through means and also had destroyed his personal property including a computer hard drive and other personal sensitive materials.

As we strive to continue to bring this issue forward, we have also discovered through a former employee of W. Gregg Fund, that he made boasts of filing false information on this website in regard to our client. The information we received has been corroborated by the filing of the posts and the "timing" of their appearance, less than 24 hours after our client had posted about such person and information, using his name.

We are working further to resolve more and provide further information that will show our client has been the victim of two individuals who have shown previous grudges toward him and have falsely filed claims on this page. Regardless of first amendment rights, these people are not required to provide their true names or identities when they select and register a profile on this website. This allows anyone to select a name or identity and to be able to post any infomation without reprehension.

Further updates and identities will come in the next few weeks.

Thank you for your attention to this matter,

David Williams

sclaw016@gmail.com

#3 General Comment

Legal Notice in regard to Douglas Jones

AUTHOR: Williams Law LLC - (USA)

To all claimants, toward our client, Douglas Jones.

As of 1/3/2013, Mr. Jones has hired counsel and our firm in Myrtle Beach is representing him in the solution toward to the resolve of these posted "anonymous" complaints.

As we work with this website to meet it's terms and follow it's policies and procedures as set up within it's guidelines, we will begin the process as described to gain the information necessary to initiate legal proceedings against those who have made such false statements and as such, give them the legal opportunity to provide such proof as to their validity.

Any such further statements made about our client, with the sole purpose of discrediting and or defaming him, will be met with the same process of resolution and within the allowance of law as described, swift legal action for libelous damages to those posting false information.  As we use a legal network and have resources which reach to both California and Michigan, our forthright action to absolve our client of these alleged false statements through the legal system and to collect damages from any party involved in making the alleged claims against him on ripoffreport.com.

As the law is written, we will determine the validity of these post(s) with verifiable facts which are the burden of the individual(s) posting the information.  Before we proceed, if you choose to retract any statement and or wish to simply state that the information on this site is not verifiable,  you may do so at the email address below or post it on this page.

Thank you for your attention to this matter,
David Williams
sclaw016@gmail.com

#4 General Comment

My name Mrs. Doug Jones n/a Dawn Jones

AUTHOR: dawn jones - (United States of America)

My name Mrs. Doug Jones n/a Dawn Jones. Who are you Mr. Fund to try and ruin my husband's reputation?!!!
You are talking about a Professional here.....not some unfounded outcast like yourself. One who only speaks only about himself "trying" to make others feel like you are worthy of something.

Let me tell you Mr. Fund, my husband is a very proud man when it comes to his devotion to our marriage. My/Our pictures are posted all over the Internet and everyone knows who he is married to. In fact, I have become friends with some very important people in his career; including women.

I have never received an email from anyone in the 5 years we have been together. I assure you I would have because like him, I am no secret to the world and I am not hard to find. Doug sees me as his trophy, in fact Mr. Fund, when you saw a picture of me in a bikini on his computer....you asked, "Wow, Is that your girlfriend?". What is wrong with you???? You couldn't even believe that I was his wife. With that said......sounds like there is much jealousy on your knowing that you will never have what my husband has.

My husband is a very good father and pays his child support!!!! He sees his son as much as he can and is with him the entire time at each event. I talk to him and his son from each event. I am very close to the owner of MLRH who also can't believe the attack you have placed on a devoted family man!.

Since Myrtle Beach is a very small town and many people know you, I do not have to post on what I have heard about you and the truth about your reputation with your personal life and business......hey, it must be hard to look in the mirror and I'm sure you are always looking behind your back.

Ladie Michigan.....is an unknown person, that's too funny!!! Especially when Doug was in California when you claim to have met him. My husband would NEVER cheat on me and does not participate in any kind of adultery behavior.....we share emails and have open passwords to each other. Not to mention, I work for the cell company that has all records of communication. No need to research when you have TRUST in your relationship.

If Doug was any of the character of what you have placed him to be......then why would his ex-wife come to his defense?

I assure you that anyone who has ever met my husband sees a happily married, family man with much music in his life for anyone of malfunction and uncertainty to die for!

Anyone who has read this with any doubts about my husband....I am not hard to find.

Mrs. Jones

#5 General Comment

In defense of Doug

AUTHOR: Peggi Jones - (United States of America)

I am Peggi Jones, the ex wife of Doug Jones.

Our son, Shayne, was with Doug on every MLRH trip he took from August to the most recent, January 3rd. Doug picks Shayne up, they stay together in the hotel and Doug drops Shayne off at our home when he leaves for the airport. Doug was with Shayne in "California" in the months of August, September, October, November, December and most recent, January. Last year, for the MLRH season, the same situation. Doug and Shayne were together each California trip. Shayne works for MLRH also on game days.

I also want to clarify the statement of Doug and his arrears on child support. Doug has made his payments and had a dispute which was dismissed by the family court in Conway, SC. The dispute was in no way over his failure to pay support for our son Shayne. The dispute was over another issue on our court order, which was resolved.

I find it despicable that any former employer would try to impersonate a person making claims to Doug and his current marriage to his wife, Dawn. In our 13 years before our divorce, Doug was a good father who put his son first.

As his ex wife, if anyone would have something to say negative, it would be me. It's sad that Doug has to defend these accusations.

To the person who wrote these statements you obviously have a very limited and low IQ.

Peggi Jones

#6 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Wow

AUTHOR: Big joe - (United States of America)

Fyi this post isn't by Doug but I need to leave my name out so Gregg won't post bs about me like he did Doug. Gregg why would you start bashing a company that has nothing to do with this? Are you slow? You need help big time buddy. It isn't a wonder that your 18 year old son is in jail and you 15 year old daughter has TWO kids. You are a whack job. This is why you have no friends and no family that loves you, because you are crazy. You are without a doubt the craziest person I know. Not a " Oh he's a tough guy crazy" more like a "that guy need to be put in the nut house" crazy. Put aside what everyone else thinks by reading this but what you and I know is true. Do you not think to yourself "holy sh*t im a nut." you need help man, like bad.

#7 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Mr. Fund you're embarrassing yourself

AUTHOR: Bill Raue, MLRH Founder - (United States of America)

Mr. Fund:

As owner of MLRH, I have known Doug Jones personally since 1996. I know the person he is and and his work ethic.

My suggestion to you is simply prefaced with this. Unless you wish to engage in a legal battle for the liable you have caused my company, I am prepared to hire a Myrtle Beach attorney and engage you for your comments and your posts on my company and my staff. I will not tolerate any further comments from you in regard to Doug or MLRH.

In hockey when a player breaks their stick, they are supposed to drop it and move on. In being kept abreast of this situation, I suggest you drop your broken stick and simply move on.

If there are any more attacks on my business or company, I will be forced to hire counsel and seek monetary damages against yourself and your two businesses. In the fairness of my expectation, Doug will no longer post on either of the MLRH "reports" you falsely started. However, he has the right to defend himself from other posts that you insist on continuing.

Sincerely,

Owner, MLRH
bill@mlrh.com
703-535-5996 ext. 1

#8 REBUTTAL Individual responds

My last post on the issue

AUTHOR: Doug Jones - (United States of America)

Mr. Fund is upset because SC EDD found that he by law did not have cause to release me from working for him. He pretended to be the above poster, "ladie Michigan". Smartening up, he finally used spell check before he posted.

I have current and former employees of his company who have submitted information about Mr. Fund's business practices and how he deals with people.

I want to thank all those who have supported me and who have commented on Gregg Fund.

My business is done and my company fully supports me in dealing with this obviously mentally imbalanced person.

Any further posts, are just Gregg Fund being Gregg Fund.

To all who wish to verify my comments, I have a list of current employees and past employees of Gregg Fund who will verify my statements.

Thanks

WARNING DOUG JONES CYBER STALKER

AUTHOR: Lazer fx - (U.S.A.)

BEWARE CYBER STALKER........... BEWARE CYBER STALKER.......... BEWARE CYBER STALKER

As everyone must be able to see now that Doug Jones is my CYBER STALKER.

He uses his title as Commissioner of Major League Roller Hockey and IS ALLOWED by this organization to continue to write these posts by this Company MLRH. I would never allow such a person to still repesent my company. To post flase claims, lies and Stalking current and former employees in which most of them are woman who are scared of this man.

MLRH Can not and will not control this person.  They allow this representative of this group to continue to post lies and CYBER STALK others who this person does not have the same views with.

This man continues to contact current and former employees uses private company emails to contact our clients and suppliers. He has posted false emails address that go directly to himself  to gain other personal info to use against them... WARNING CYBER STALKER

He tries to use this site to make Posts that are Full of Lies and continues to post with other screen names here to try to make myself and my company in a bad light.

He has lied to me and others. And he has continued to lie and make more posts (Under His Name) trying to make himself look better.

These continued resent post just show what kind of person that you are a CYBER STALKER and all should be warned about you.

I Know Doug You will post a rebuttal about this post. And there will be many to follow. Just so you know. All who deal with you will find out really the kind of person you are...

So all will know this person has posted false info about myself and my company on the internet. This site charges over $2000 to have these false posts removed. I will not pay Blackmail to this site.

Thank you Doug Jones for making yourself look like a child and a fool. You have showed you true colors.

Gregg Fund

#10 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Doug Jones is an honorable man

AUTHOR: Bill Raue - (United States of America)

To whom it may concern-

In response to the untrue and malicious post about Doug Jones, Major League Roller Hockey Commissioner, please know that all of the allegations are untrue.

Doug Jones is a valued friend and minority owner of Major League Roller Hockey and well respected within the sport and the industry.  I have worked closely with Doug over the past few years, know he is a devoted family man and there is no truth to the slander posted by someone with an obvious axe to grind.

Unfortunately, anyone can post items they know to be untrue but it is left to the injured party to defend himself.  Additionally, if you actually read the post, the language and grammar (or lack thereof) says far more about the individual posting this trash.

While this kind of trash should not require a response, I would also add that Doug Jones was not within 1,000 miles of these events at the time they allegedly occurred.

President and Founder
Major league Roller Hockey
703-535-5996

#11 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Ridiculous and unfounded allegations

AUTHOR: Bill Raue, MLRH Founder - (United States of America)

To whom it may concern-

In response to the untrue and malicious posts here about Doug Jones, Major League Roller Hockey Commissioner, please know that all of the allegations are untrue.

Doug Jones is a valued friend and minority owner of Major League Roller Hockey and well respected within the sport and the industry.  I have worked closely with Doug over the past several years, know he is a devoted family man and there is no truth to the slander posted by someone with an obvious axe to grind.

Regards,

President and Founder
Major league Roller Hockey
703-535-5996
Bill@mlrh.com

#12 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Response

AUTHOR: Doug Jones - (United States of America)

The above post is from Gregg Fund

A few weeks ago, I had posted about Mr. Fund and his less than ethical business practices that he practiced. In believing I should not anonymously attack, I signed my name to the post(s) and was contacted by others who had the same negative experiences as Mr. Fund.

To read my post use this link:
Again, I signed my name to my post about what and how Gregg Fund conducted himself with myself and with his unethical business practices.

The above post by Lady Michigan states several untruths, but one area in which only Gregg Fund could have knowledge of, my dispute with child support, as he was notified as my employer at the time. This dispute was dismissed by the court in Conway, South Carolina and Mr. Fund received notification of that dismissal.

That said, I respond with, the statements and facts that follow:

1. I was never fired by MLRH. I still consult as league commissioner for MLRH and have events working through April of 2012

2. I met a woman in Michigan in October and November. MLRH did not have events in Michigan in either of those months, nor do I know any such woman in Michigan. Nor do two or three women have my phone and or text messages from myself from Michigan or any other state.

3. When MLRH had events in California, in August, October and November, my 18 year old son stayed with myself at the hotel room as we spent time together. He can corroborate all my time during the MLRH events I have been in Southern California for and evenings, I dropped him off as I was leaving for the airport each time.

4. I have never claimed to own any business in South Carolina and or be a founding member of MLRH.

5. There is no such thing as MLH. There is another league, which I won't post here for reasons of the above person contacting their business.

6. I have never claimed to ever be a retired NHL player.

Mr. Fund, sadly, feels that this is the way to "defame" my character. Those who have worked with myself and know me, know the truth. Those who have worked for Mr. Fund or dealt with him also know the truth. They also know Mr. Fund for who he is.

If such, Ladie Michigan, would like to contact my wife, we welcome it. Call the MLRH office and they will give Ladie Michigan the number to personally contact my wife. Since the league office number is listed here, it's very easy to have this so - called person contact us.

I truly hope Gregg Fund gets the help he needs to deal with his issues and to move on with his life.