Complaint Review: Douglas Parker

• Updated: Sat, March 23, 2013

• Reported By: PJVE30 — bellevue Washington
Douglas Parker
PO Box 8193 Internet United States of America

Douglas Parker Bladez Scooter Sold me parts, never shipped and refuse to refund Internet

I ordered parts from this company on backorder. After a month or so, I inquired asking when they would be in stock. The associate who replied gave me a vague answer along the line of 'sometime soon'. After a few more of these contacts over 10 months, I finally asked for a refund. They refused refund as it was past the 30 day Paypal refund window.  I wrote the BBB and a detective got involved. This was Douglas Parker's response to my request of a refund over store credit-

at this point we stand firm in our position that Mr ******* has a store credit ONLY If Mr ******* disagrees then he can take us to court again this is an invoice amount of $77.93.

I cannot say strongly enough, DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THESE CROOKS!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/23/2013 09:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Douglas-Parker/internet/Douglas-Parker-Bladez-Scooter-Sold-me-parts-never-shipped-and-refuse-to-refund-Internet-1037346. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Douglas Parker