Complaint Review: Douglas Steiner Allstate Insurance

• Updated: Mon, August 18, 2014

• Reported By: anonymous — new cumberland Pennsylvania
Douglas Steiner Allstate Insurance
231 bridge st new cumberland, Pennsylvania USA

Douglas Steiner Allstate Insurance Allstate Insurance New CumberlandAllstate Insurance HarrisburgDoug Steiner SCAM, FRAUD, LIAR, UNTRUSTWORTHY, UNPROFESSIONAL new cumberland Pennsylvania

The overall feeling I got when I first walked into the office gave me a clue that I should have walked out but I stayed and asked for a qoute anyway. He used many cheesy used car salesman techniques to try and close me on the spot by saying he was the lowest in town and everyone goes to him. After feeling extremely uncomfortable I told I would get back to him.

After my interaction with this extremely rude and unprofessional man I informed him I found a better deal across town. When I told him that he said the other company was lying to me and said they couldn't offer that. He then changed his original qoute and forcefully tried to get me to buy a higher premium and lied to me saying it was the only option. I would never recommend anyone to do business with this company or this person.

I don't know how he is still in business..

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/18/2014 01:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Douglas-Steiner-Allstate-Insurance-/new-cumberland-Pennsylvania-17070/Douglas-Steiner-Allstate-Insurance-Allstate-Insurance-New-CumberlandAllstate-Insurance-H-1170572. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Douglas Steiner Allstate Insurance