Complaint Review: Dovenmuehle Mortgage

• Reported By: A. — Sicklerville New Jersey United States of America
Dovenmuehle Mortgage
1 Corporate Drive Suite 360 Lake Zurich, Illinois United States of America

Dovenmuehle Mortgage Lies and is Not Willing to Help Lake Zurich, Illinois

In 2008, 13 months after moving into our house, I had to put my mom into a nursing home. Our mortgage had already been sold to Dovenmuehle a month after we moved in (December 2007). The nursing home took all of her income, which was $1300 a month.

I was always on time before I had to put her in the nursing home. I called my mortgage company the day I had to put her into the nursing home and explained that I would not be able to afford the mortgage and asked if they could work with me. They said no because I wasn't behind on my mortgage. They told me to let my mortgage go behind about 3 months and then call them back. I did that, when I called, they told me that they wouldn't work with me unless I was paid up to date.

My mother passed away in December 2009, I'm lucky that I can afford to feed myself & my daughter by the end of most months. She is a full time college student. In the meantime, someone called me on October 20 2011 and said he'd send me "loan modification papers". Last night, November 2, someone else called and told me I needed to fill out loan modification papers and send them back immediately because they are going to start foreclosure proceedings. I told him I'd start the papers when I hung up and I'd mail the the next day.

I opened the envelopes I received, they weren't the "loan modification" papers to fill out, they were papers that telling me I'm in danger of going into foreclosure. This company is a crock. My social security number is wrong they told the home saving company that tried to work with them a year and a half ago...funny, it was right on all of the mortgage papers that I filled out to get the mortgage in the first place. I can't wait to live in my car because that's where I'm headed.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/03/2011 01:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dovenmuehle-Mortgage/Lake-Zurich-Illinois-60047/Dovenmuehle-Mortgage-Lies-and-is-Not-Willing-to-Help-Lake-Zurich-Illinois-794622. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dovenmuehle Mortgage