Complaint Review: Down Right Cozy

• Updated: Mon, April 15, 2013

• Reported By: Michael — Lakebay Washington
Down Right Cozy
7412 - 27th St. W. Tacoma, Washington United States of America

Down Right Cozy (indivdual's name unknown) When I informed them I had made my purchase elsewhere, I was called an "asshole" Tacoma, Washington

On April 7, I shopped via the internet for a replacement glass & gasket for the door of my woodstove.  I came across one for $120 with free shipping. (Most other places it was $150).

Before ordering, I decided to check with a local company (Down Right Cozy), to see if they had one in stock. By the time they responded, two days later, I had already purchased it at the $120 price. When I informed them of that, I received an email, an hour later, calling me an "asshole", and commenting how I should stay on the internet.

I do not seek any legal action against this company.  I only wish to inform the public, regarding the rather un-professional way a certain individual in this company deals with the public.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/15/2013 10:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Down-Right-Cozy/Tacoma-Washington-/Down-Right-Cozy-indivduals-name-unknown-When-I-informed-them-I-had-made-my-purchase-els-1043363. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Down Right Cozy