Complaint Review: Down River Design Co.

• Submitted: Thu, September 27, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, September 27, 2012

• Reported By: Clint — Eagle Mountain Utah United States of America
Down River Design Co.

Down River Design Co. David Page Dishonest Crook Scam, Internet

I traded my drift boat to David Page, owner of DownRiver Design Company, for a new DownRiver Design drift boat.  It has been a year now and I still don't have the new boat that he promised and my boat that I traded is gone.  Over the past year he had promised to deliver the new boat to me by specific dates but when it's  time to deliver the boat David Page is MIA.  He now will not return my calls, emails or make any attempt to contact me.

I have since found that I am not the only one David has scammed and he has done this type of activity multiple times.  I highly recommend that you do not do business with David Page/DownRiver Design Co.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/27/2012 08:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Down-River-Design-Co/internet/Down-River-Design-Co-David-Page-Dishonest-Crook-Scam-Internet-947721. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Down River Design Co.