Complaint Review: Down to Earth Lawn

• Updated: Sun, September 30, 2012

• Reported By: Rich — Canton Michigan United States of America
Down to Earth Lawn
9220 General Dr. Plymouth, Michigan United States of America

Down to Earth Lawn Down to Earth Lawns Inc Lawn Services - Fertilizer Plymouth, Michigan

PLEASE stay away from this Company.

I have tried an entire season to work with them to improve my lawn. I feel that once they received my pre-pay money for the entire season in advance, they had no real interest in doing the job properly. My lawn is full of weeds and I requested for months to have this issue reviewed and resolved. This Company will schedule appointments with you, but then not show up as scheduled. This happen NUMEROUS Times. They are beyond rude over the phone (had my wife in tears), have terrible Customer Service, the owner Greg W. will NOT return calls to assist with resolution of your concerns.

Do NOT get suckered in by cheap costs with upfront payment. You will get what you pay for at the end. In my opinion, terrible Customer Service with unacceptable resolution of the Customer Concerns. Worse is they have all your money and you end up with a terrible looking lawn. They do not even seem to care, just get the run around with all their employees.

Just my opinion, Be weary and STAY AWAY from "Down to Earth Lawns", I had one of the worst experiences in my life with this Company. Maybe you will have better outcome, but is it worth the chance?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/30/2012 10:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Down-to-Earth-Lawn/Plymouth-Michigan-48170/Down-to-Earth-Lawn-Down-to-Earth-Lawns-Inc-Lawn-Services-Fertilizer-Plymouth-Michigan-948708. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Down to Earth Lawn