Complaint Review: Downitnow.com - Q Business Solutions Inc - Softwarehq.net - 8669377249 Qbiz Downld Subscription Ca

• Submitted: Sun, November 30, 2008
  • Updated: Sun, November 30, 2008

• Reported By:Orillia Ontario
softwarehq.net - downitnow.com Internet U.S.A.

Downitnow.com - Q Business Solutions Inc - Softwarehq.net - 8669377249 Qbiz Downld Subscription Ca I was under the impression I was downloading an older copy of Nero fior $12.00 & after I ordered & thought I'd paid for Nero I received Payment Receipt #84082511 advising me my MC account had been debited $70.80 for a 3 year subscription to a download service & not for the Nero program I thought I was getting. Internet

I was supposed to be downloading Nero for $12.00 but received a charge on my credit card for $70.80 for a 3 year subscription to a download service. Merchant: Q Business Solutions, Inc. - FDLHQPNA21 The email was from support@downitnow.com. The charge on my MC was as follows 09/29/08 8669377249 QBIZ DOWNLOAD SUBSCRIPTION CA $70.80. I also received a "Welcome to Software-HQ,com inviting me to logon to http://www.software-hq.net/members/logon.asp.

I have sent numerous emails requesting a refund as I don't need or want a download service & requesting a refund. Non of the emails went through - the email addresses were returned as unrouteable addresses.

Since I didn't get the program I was originally supposed to get for $12.00 & I can't get a refund for the $70.80, I can only assume I've been a victim of fraud.

Mrs. jeannette
Orillia, Ontario
Canada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/30/2008 02:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Downitnowcom-Q-Business-Solutions-Inc-Softwarehqnet-8669377249-Qbiz-Downld-Subscription-Ca/internet/Downitnowcom-Q-Business-Solutions-Inc-Softwarehqnet-8669377249-Qbiz-Downld-Subscri-1034699. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Downitnow.com - Q Business Solutions Inc - Softwarehq.net - 8669377249 Qbiz Downld Subscription Ca