Complaint Review: Downtown Nissan Nissan Motors

• Submitted: Thu, March 03, 2011
  • Updated: Thu, March 03, 2011

• Reported By: BA — slc Utah USA
Downtown Nissan Nissan Motors
635 washington, Los Angeles, CA los angeles, California United States of America

Downtown Nissan Nissan Motors Nissan Motor Company Downtown Nissan - Totally Unethical and Deceptive Sales Practices - Downtown Nissan Los Angeles los angeles, California

Downtown Nissan listed a truck for sale on the internet. I had been looking for same model for about a month.  I contacted them and verified truck was available and I obtained an "out the door" (tax, title, fee's) price (in writing). I communicated with sales team that I intended to purchase car and finalize sale with a bank transfer of the amount agreed upon.  As I was making wire transfer, Downtown Nissan contacts me and tells me cost of truck just went up $1,200.00.  I tell them I am still intent on purchase but, would like an explanation about the price increase.  The next message I receive from Downtown Nissan does not explain the price jump, but, rather they inform me that the truck is sold.  I ask to be put in touch with the person who handles customer complaints/satisfaction.  Downtown Nissan's sales team would not reply.  I did save all the email messages confirming all details represented above and will post them on all car sales forums/websites to warn others.

There are plenty of dealers. I purchased a new Nissan four years ago and had a good experience with another dealer.  Dont waste your time and money with these Jackaloons go elsewhere.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/03/2011 11:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Downtown-Nissan-Nissan-Motors/los-angeles-California-90015/Downtown-Nissan-Nissan-Motors-Nissan-Motor-Company-Downtown-Nissan-Totally-Unethical-and-702175. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Downtown Nissan Nissan Motors