bearing

• Updated: Tue, January 01, 2013

• Reported By: Cheyenne k — Langhorne Pennsylvania United States of America
Doxie garden

Doxie garden Pet doxie Doxie puppies dachshund puppy mill scam, Internet

I to date have bought two dogs from doxie garden. My first dog is healthy and I have had no problems with. My second dog...completely different story. I got her when she was six months from doxie garden for around $900. After having her for a week I took her to the vet and was told that she had a genetic defect in her hind leg and that eventually down the line would need surgery to correct. The puppy was also sold to me with her back declaws still on her.

My vet told me that any reputable breeder would have had them removed at birth. I tried emailin and calling the breeders to let them know of the health problems she had and I got no response to this day. I'm lucky that my first dog has no problems but my second dog is ping to cost me upwards of $5000 to have surgeries on her leg. Both dogs were suppose to have papers. No papers have ever been received. SCAMMMMM

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/01/2013 09:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Doxie-garden/internet/Doxie-garden-Pet-doxie-Doxie-puppies-dachshund-puppy-mill-scam-Internet-989727. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Doxie garden