Complaint Review: Doxy Intimates /DBA MJR Clothiers

• Submitted: Tue, October 28, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, November 03, 2008

• Reported By:Chico California
Doxy Intimates /DBA MJR Clothiers
11088 Millpark Drive, Suite 136 Maryland Heights Maryland Heights, Missouri U.S.A.

Doxy IntimatesDoxy Intimates /DBA MJR Clothiers RE: My Order #: 41531193861063-52035 I have NOT gotten any emails stating my items have or have not been shipped Maryland Heights Missouri

*UPDATE Employee: Response

*Author of original report: Doxy Intimates

RE: My Order #: 41531193861063-52035 I have NOT gotten any emails stating my items have or have not been shipped & I paid $11.00 extra to get in to me in 2-3 days. I placed the order on 10/23/2008. I asked that the Company Please get back to me ASAP through 3 emails & tried leaving phone messages but not their phone is no longer in service.. I have tried calling & the mailbox is full at your Company CS Center so...I could not leave a message. I am about to file this complaint to through the BETTER Business /FBI Investigations. I am very very frustrated. Megan L.

Megan
Chico, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/28/2008 11:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Doxy-Intimates-DBA-MJR-Clothiers/Maryland-Heights-Missouri-63043/Doxy-IntimatesDoxy-Intimates-DBA-MJR-Clothiers-RE-My-Order-41531193861063-52035-I-hav-385605. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Doxy Intimates /DBA MJR Clothiers

Response

AUTHOR: Jennifer - (U.S.A.)

Our records indicate that you have received your order.

Doxy

Doxy Intimates

AUTHOR: Megan - (U.S.A.)

Coincidentally, After Filing Report on Ripoffreport.com I ended up receiving an email from Doxy. I threatened them saying I was going to report them to BBB.
This is what Doxy wrote me 1 hour after my report was filed on here after over 1 week of NO contact from them:

Email I sent to Doxy : If my order has not been received at my shipping address by 10/29/08 I will be taking your website to the BBB/FBI Investigations.
I have already contacted my Credit Card Company and they have been notified by me that your website might be a fraud. IF I do get these items in the mail by the 29th I will NOT press any charges through investigative services.

Thank You.
Megan Lind

Doxy responded:

Your order was shipped in accordance to our shipping policy, so please dont' make silly threats like that.

Doxy

I responded:

Doxy,
This email you just sent does not even sound professional. What I said was not a silly threat .
You guys have a record of not shipping things to buyers. I have read many reviews online. They are not good. I am an attorney & I WILL make a threat if I don't see you follow through with this order especially since you have already taken payment out of my Credit Card. Companies do not take the payment out of credit cards until the DAY of shipment.

My items were shown that they were infact in stock when I purchased them & I also paid $11.00 extra for 2-3 day shipping & I ordered them on 10/23/2007. I don't see any reason why I do not have my items yet. I have also tried leaving many voice messages. For the first few days it was saying your mail box was full & now your voice mailbox is saying your number is no longer in service. Of course you have to know why I would be suspicious.
Thank You.