Complaint Review: Doxy Intimates - MJR Clothiers

• Updated: Tue, November 11, 2008

• Reported By:Riyadh New York
Doxy Intimates - MJR Clothiers
Www.DoxyOnline.com Internet U.S.A.

Doxy - Doxy Intimates - MJR Clothiers After six months WIth DOXY I only got 1/2 my shipment Internet

My order number is yhst-41531193861063-44198
I have made my order since April 2008,

And untill now I am still waiting for the rest of my shipment , They stole my money and kept it untill now without a refund and if you ask any thing you always get a simple reply for one question only so you keep going around with them.

I have requested to get my money back its now six months but the reply was that I will owe them @Wierd customer service@

I only need to close that company I have read a lot of complaints on doxy and I wish they get punished for their behaivor and steeling money.

Riyadh, New York
Saudi Arabia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/11/2008 01:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Doxy-Intimates-MJR-Clothiers/internet/Doxy-Doxy-Intimates-MJR-Clothiers-After-six-months-WIth-DOXY-I-only-got-12-my-shipme-390161. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Doxy Intimates - MJR Clothiers