Complaint Review: Doxy Intimates - MJR Clothing

• Submitted: Thu, December 18, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, December 30, 2008

• Reported By:somewhere Vermont
Doxy Intimates - MJR Clothing
11088 MillPark Drive Maryland Heights, Missouri U.S.A.

Doxy Intimates - MJR Clothing Beware of scam! Charged credit card but never received products. Maryland Heights Missouri

*Author of original report: Doxy Intimates

I had placed an order with Doxy intimates and when checking the status found nothing had happened. I called my credit card and found they had made the charge. I have sent them email after email and even threatened to turn them in to the Better Business Bureau... and still no response. I still have not received my order and feel as though I never will.

I am very angry that I got scammed out of my money. I should have Googled their name before ordering....lesson learned!! Do not order from this company they are scam artists!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vwchic
somewhere, Vermont

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/18/2008 07:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Doxy-Intimates-MJR-Clothing/Maryland-Heights-Missouri-63043/Doxy-Intimates-MJR-Clothing-Beware-of-scam-Charged-credit-card-but-never-received-produ-402641. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Doxy Intimates - MJR Clothing

Doxy Intimates

AUTHOR: Vwchic - (U.S.A.)

After contacting the Better Business Bureau I finally received conformation that the order had shipped. The shipping info was never updated and for days it just said that it had left the warehouse. On saturday 12/28/2008 I finally received my order. I think it is crazy that I had to contact Ripoff.com and the BBB in order to get any results from this company. Please don't order from them....it is a scam!!