• Report: #419270

• Submitted: Mon, February 02, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, February 03, 2009

• Reported By:Austin Texas
Doxy Intimates
11088 Millpark Drive, Suite 136 Maryland Heights, Missouri U.S.A.

Doxy Intimates Ordered product, product never sent, sent 4 emails and left 1 voicemail about it, no response to any of my inquiries - Scammed Maryland Heights Missouri

*Author of original report: Filed complaints with various agencies

I had ordered a few pieces of lingerie for my friend's bachelorette party. I placed my order through http://www.doxylingerie.com. The day I ordered it, I received an email with the order confirmation, order number, and stating that I would receive tracking info.

Two days later, I received an email receipt that they had charged my credit card through their Pro Pay service

Six days after the order was placed, the charge showed up on my credit card

Fifteen days after the order was placed, I sent an email to CustomerCare@DoxyLingerie.com stating that I had never received tracking info and that I would like to know about the status of the order.

Twenty one days after the order was placed, I sent a 2nd email in regards to the order and my big concern about it.

Twenty three days after the order was placed, frustrated that I still have gotten no response from them, I called their number at 314-558-3097 only to conveniently be thrown straight to voicemail. I left a detailed voicemail with my order number and the situation and my phone number as well, asking them to contact me ASAP about the order. After that, I sent a 3rd email to reinforce the voicemail left, as well as stating my case.

That same day, I did a little searching on the internet and found that I am not the only person who has been scammed by this company -- same thing happens -- they charge you, but never ship out the product. Days and days and days...beyond what is reasonable pass by.

Frustrated, I sent a 4th email to them telling them to cancel my order and reverse the charge on my credit card.

Twenty six days after the order was placed I checked with my credit card company, and the charge had not been reversed. I filed the charge as a fraudulent charge with my credit card company. They are temporarily reversing the charge and putting the case under investigation. I pursued this further by filing a report with the Better Business Bureau as well.

A company like this should be shut down and prohibited from doing further business so that other people do not get scammed. Plus, I am for sending these people to jail for fraudulent activity.

Austin, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/02/2009 04:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Doxy-Intimates/Maryland-Heights-Missouri-63043/Doxy-Intimates-Ordered-product-product-never-sent-sent-4-emails-and-left-1-voicemail-abo-419270. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Doxy Intimates

Filed complaints with various agencies

AUTHOR: Rees - (U.S.A.)

Filed complaints with the Missouri Attorney General, Better Business Bureau, Federal Trade Commission, Yahoo Shopping, Internet Crimes Complaint Center (IC3). Links are below to help other people who have been taken advantage of:

Link To File a complaint with the Missouri Attorney General: