Complaint Review: Doxy Intimates

• Submitted: Sun, February 15, 2009
  • Updated: Sun, February 15, 2009

• Reported By:Bedford Ohio
Doxy Intimates
11088 Millpark Dr. Suite 136 Maryland Heights, Missouri U.S.A.

Doxy Lingerie BEWARE OF THIS DOXY LINGERIE!!! THEY WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY & RUN. Maryland Heights Missouri

I placed an order with Doxy Lingerie 2/7/08 for lingerie. I did a serch engine thru google & came across Doxy Lingerie. When placing my order I paid Priority Shipping (hoping to get by Valentines day).I received a confirmation email & 2 days later my credit card debited. I never received a email saying item shipped. On 2/11 I emailed Doxy Lingerie a cancellation request with my order # & asked that they cancel my order & submit Credit to my Credit Card, I have yet to get a response.

Darla
Bedford, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/15/2009 06:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Doxy-Intimates/Maryland-Heights-Missouri-63043/Doxy-Lingerie-BEWARE-OF-THIS-DOXY-LINGERIE-THEY-WILL-TAKE-YOUR-MONEY-RUN-Maryland-He-424308. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Doxy Intimates