Complaint Review: Doxy Intimates

• Reported By:Clovis New Mexico
Doxy Intimates
www.doxyintimates.com Internet U.S.A.

Doxy Intimates Credit Card charged, order NEVER received Internet

In October of 2008, I placed an order w/ Doxy Intimates and paid for priority shipping. I never received my order, although my credit card was billed within 2 days of the order. I sent several emails and never received any response. I also tried to call the number listed on my credit card statement.

When I called the number it said it was no longer in service. I contine to receive emails about specials and new arrivals from Doxy and even though I continue to email them, I have not been reimbursed for my purchase. I plan to persue this until my money is refunded!

Heather
Clovis, New Mexico

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/22/2009 05:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Doxy-Intimates/internet/Doxy-Intimates-Credit-Card-charged-order-NEVER-received-Internet-436556. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Doxy Intimates