Complaint Review: Doxy LLC

• Submitted: Thu, May 01, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, July 30, 2008

• Reported By:Lakeland Florida
Doxy LLC
11088, Suite 136 Maryland Heights, Missouri U.S.A.

Doxy LLC - Doxy Lingerie Not delivered on time, wouldn't respond to email or voice mail as to where my items were Maryland Heights Missouri

*UPDATE Employee: You haven't paid for the items you received

*UPDATE Employee: You haven't paid for the items you received

I ordered lingerie in March 2008 and an email sent to me said it would be delivered in 5-7 days. I emailed and left voice messages after I didn't receive the items. They did not contact me. I finally went on line and saw they ripped off other people.

I called my credit card company and they investigated and credited the charge back.

Over a month later, the items arrive in my mail box. After reading what a bad company they were, I wanted no part of it. I had the items in the car, going to the post office so I could return the items and have tracking info so they couldn't say they never received them. In the mean time, I get a nasty email from them. We went back and forth. I sent them the BBB link and this link showing them I knew they were a ripoff. I haven't heard back from them. I had to pay postage, but I sent the items back.

Call your credit card company and see if they will credit the amount back to your card if you never received the items.

Dorothy
Lakeland, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/01/2008 07:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Doxy-LLC/Maryland-Heights-Missouri-63043/Doxy-LLC-Doxy-Lingerie-Not-delivered-on-time-wouldnt-respond-to-email-or-voice-mail-as-329820. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Doxy LLC

You haven't paid for the items you received

AUTHOR: Jennifer - (U.S.A.)

Hi Dorothy. I show that you have kept $65.95 worth of products that you have not paid for. We have tried to contact you numerous times and you won't return our emails. Payment is due for the items you received and kept, please contact us ASAP.

Doxy

You haven't paid for the items you received

AUTHOR: Jennifer - (U.S.A.)

Doxy