Complaint Review: Doxy Lingerie - Doxy Intimates

• Submitted: Tue, October 28, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, November 03, 2008

• Reported By:Miami Florida
Doxy Lingerie - Doxy Intimates
11088 Millpark Drive, Suite 136 Maryland Heights, Missouri U.S.A.

Doxy Lingerie - Doxy Intimates DO NOT PURCHASE FROM DOXYLINGERIE.COM!! Maryland Heights Missouri

*UPDATE Employee: You received your order

Who ever is managing the company learned business at a bartending school. I ordered a Halloween costume on 10/20 and PAID for expedited shipping. I get an e-mail on 10/27 that my product will be mailed in the next 24 hours. When i ask if it will get on time for Halloween, I'm ignored. When i ask why i paid expedited shipping if its not sent in 2 to 3 days, i was told if i wanted my shipping changed to 5 to 7 days. When i ask for a refund, I'm told that i could get store credit...for what??? next Halloween??? My ordered hadn't even been processed. I'm not lowering myself by dealing with these people anymore, I'm filing here and any other consumer site possible, with the FCC, BBB, getting my money back through my credit card and bashing their name and subsidiaries everyday via myspace, facebook, mass e-mails and within my industry since i luckily work in the apparel industry.

Laura
Miami, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/28/2008 07:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Doxy-Lingerie-Doxy-Intimates/Maryland-Heights-Missouri/Doxy-Lingerie-Doxy-Intimates-DO-NOT-PURCHASE-FROM-DOXYLINGERIECOM-Maryland-Heights-Mi-385801. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Doxy Lingerie - Doxy Intimates

You received your order

AUTHOR: Jennifer - (U.S.A.)

My records indicate that you received your order.

Doxy