velocity

• Submitted: Tue, August 26, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, September 22, 2008

• Reported By:Sumiton Alabama
Doxy Lingerie ,Doxy LLC ; Sassy Bikini Co
1108 Millpark Dr Ste 136 Maryland Heights, Missouri U.S.A.

Doxy Lingerie ,Doxy LLC, Sassy Bikini Co Another consumer ripped off by Doxy Lingerie Maryland Heights Missouri

*UPDATE Employee: Tracking Info

*Consumer Comment: CONTACT YOUR CREDIT CARD COMPANY IMMEDIATELY

*UPDATE Employee: Order Complete

I ordered 3 items from Doxy Lingerie on 08/08/08 and it was charged to my credit on 08/12 and finally I emailed them on 08/15 and got a reply saying that it would be shipped out first of the next week which was 08/18.

It is now 08/26 and still have not received my shipment. I have emailed them 3 times and I only got a response to first email I sent. I have also left a voicemail and still no call back.

And now when you go on the website you cannot email them using the contact section because the email link is gone. Good thing I have kept my emails so I got the email address. This lingerie was for my 11 yr anniversary for the Labor day weekend.

I have read all the reports about this company and wished I would have checked it out before I placed an order with them. I will not make that mistake again. I am hoping this company will not disappointment me like it has alot of people and I will receive my merchandise this week.

Tanya
Sumiton, Alabama

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/26/2008 12:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Doxy-Lingerie-Doxy-LLC-Sassy-Bikini-Co/Maryland-Heights-Missouri-63043/Doxy-Lingerie-Doxy-LLC-Sassy-Bikini-Co-Another-consumer-ripped-off-by-Doxy-Lingerie-Mar-367113. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Doxy Lingerie ,Doxy LLC ; Sassy Bikini Co

Tracking Info

AUTHOR: Jennifer - (U.S.A.)

KJ, i'm so sorry, but you are mistaken:

Label/Receipt Number: 9101 0105 2129 7460 7578 74
Status: Delivered

Your item was delivered at 9:41 AM on September 8, 2008 in SUMITON, AL 35148.

CONTACT YOUR CREDIT CARD COMPANY IMMEDIATELY

AUTHOR: Kj - (U.S.A.)

YOUR ITEMS HAVE NOT BEEN SHIPPED (SHE TELLS EVERYONE THAT) YOU WILL NEED TO CONTACT YOUR BANK..THEN CONTACT THE BBB IN ST. LOUISE ALSO JAY NIXONS OFFICE

Order Complete

AUTHOR: Jennifer - (U.S.A.)

I do show that your order shipped. Please let me know if you need anything else.

Doxy